6 - 8 SEPTEMBER 2017
MATRADE EXHIBITION & CONVENTION CENTRE, MALAYSIA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Asean Transport & Logistics Shows (ATLS 2017) will be the 4th presentation and would be more exciting with plenty of business opportunity.
ALTS 2017 will bring all the soft, infrastructure capital includes the latest technology available to facilitate knowledge and collaboration to the industry experts. It also brings along new business opportunities, enhances commerce, employment opportunities and increases cost efficiencies.
As the industry is a significant component for new networks platform, we propose a 3 day event which will comprise an exhibition, a conference and award presentation.
REPORT OF ATLS 2015
ASEAN Transport & Logistics Show 2015 (ATLS 2015) registered a strong growth of 20% increases of exhibitor participation from 10 difference countries and an increase of 25% in space occupancy compare to the previous years. Likewise, the show also attracted more than 3,895 local and foreign visitors.
ALTS 2015 is officiated by YB Dato’ Sri Liow Tiong Lai, Ministry of Transport. For the first time in Malaysia history that the Asean Logistic Award (ATLAS) was organized to honour those who contributed significantly to the industry.
• To increases & strengthens brand awareness.
• To showcase & promote industry products, services and innovations to buyers and sellers.
• To enhance communication between industry leaders, buyers and sellers and government legislator.
• To create an opportunity for Malaysian Logistician to establish new business contacts, networking and to nurture and strengthen existing ties alliance with Asean companies.
• To highlight industry concerns, explore future innovations and forecast future industry needs.